4.25.2008

spring cleaning and more

IMG_2341.cc.jpg
IMG_2326.cc.jpg IMG_2345.cc.jpg
IMG_2363.cc.jpg IMG_2388.cc.jpg
Originally uploaded by cignoh

i haven't been crafting as much as i wanted to, but am still taking a photo.a.day and spent much of the week doing some spring cleaning. i'm very much a pack rat, it's so hard for me to throw things away and/or stay organized and be able to find stuff when i need to, but i think i'm getting a little better (probably hard to tell from the photographs!). it actually looks much better now than what you see in the photo, and i hope to post an after picture soon. i think the process of taking photos of my stuff before i throw them out or put them away helps me.

also, here are some miscellaneous photos from the past week:

IMG_2190.cc2.jpg
psychics
IMG_2155.cc.jpg
thai new year
IMG_2236.cc.jpg
rice cooker cartoon
IMG_2276.cc.jpg
bus stop
IMG_2304.cc.jpg
salton sea
IMG_2365.cc
mint lemonade

they include pics from a thai new year festival and a day trip to the salton sea (links to sets).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You keep taking such wonderful photographs. After seeing many of your photos since February I'm thinking of buying a new camera.

Also, great job organizing your apartment! I often reflect on why people tend to hold on to objects. Most people I know, including myself, do.

Keep up the good work!