12.01.2008

photo backlog

it's been FOREVER since i posted, i'll try to be better about it. i don't really have anything crafty to document, but i had been trying to keep up with my photo.a.day project for the last 5 months. i hadn't been posting those either, but last night, i caught up from sept. 7. here are some samples:

july: photography workshop continued, shooting 'red' things
IMG_0514.cc.jpg IMG_0547.cc.jpg
august: alligator clip and korean melon
IMG_1289.cc IMG_1369.cc
september: art gallery patron and parking lot light
IMG_1715.cc IMG_1673.cc
october: international rose garden in portland, OR
IMG_2411.CR2 IMG_2395.CR2
november: pomegranate seeds, toddler eating pomegranate seeds
P1020418.JPG P1020794.JPG

i missed a few days here and there and am trying to come up with a way to make up the photos, does anyone have an ideas? i thought about trying to think of something significant that happened that day (although i may not remember)---either to myself or something that happened in the world, and trying to recreate or take a photo that is reminiscent of it. or maybe picking a theme like letters of the alphabet or numbers or colors (either a single color or different ones), etc.

2 comments:

Amy Badskirt said...

Welcome back. I love your shots! You always do a great job of pairing or grouping the work you show which makes them all the more terrific.

When I craft, I generallly do "hippo day" "dog day", but seeing the first two shots has made me want to work by colour. I may try it out next week to see.

I'm happy you're back!

ladylulu said...

YAY! Cignoh pics! I love these - especially the alarm bell.

I love the idea of recreating scenes!