2.10.2010

2010.02.10.thing.a.day: this little piggy

i have been wanting to try sculpting with sculpey, this is my first project:

this little piggy sculpey



it's made of super sculpey, and it measures about 1"x0.75"x0.75". i haven't tried to bake it yet but will do that soon, wish me luck!

update: here is the baked version:
IMG_3815.CR2
i had thought about putting it into a snow globe, but since it's my first sculpey project, i decided to leave it alone. i added it to a collection of piggies that i have...

original post here.

3 comments:

strattonbrazil said...

Awesome! So cute...

Joanna said...

I didn't know about this super sculpey. Do you bake it or dry it? Is the result soft and squishy or hard like a porcelain? Nice inspiration to try something new! You just need to make a web for the little Charlotte:) She's cute!

Joanna said...

Oops, I didn't see your description:) It's baked, and it's CUTE!