3.23.2008

uf(o)untain . cubees . jrmyst . tomatoes

some more photos a day:
uf(o)untain cubees
jrmyst tomatoes
the first was taken at night where i work, my friend suggested that it looked a little like a ufo, and i agreed...

in my continued effort to document all of the toys/knickknacks in our apartment (and there are many!) i took a photo of my cubee collection. i saw these on flickr and only had 3 had the time but had to have them all after i saw them...

the last two were taken with my new 50mm lens that i got on friday and am excited about. it's going to be my primary lens. this morning, i went to the farmer's market and shot some photos, many of them were blurry/not focused on the right thing. i think it will take some practice, but i like it so far.

one of these days, i'll try to actually make something but that is maybe not going to happen for another week or two...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the fountain photo. It would be interesting as a 3D render.