2.01.2011

2011.02.01.tad: mass effect 2 me

i am excited to be participating in thing.a.day for the 4th year in a row. this is my first post:

i wasn't feeling so inspired today and decided to start out lazily. i have an obsession with making avatars. i like to try to make them look as much like me as possible, although they don't usually end up looking anything like me. the result today was no different, but it was still fun to try. meet ciggy shepard:

* my friend pointed out (and he is totally right) that i should include a comparison image, so here it is:
masseffect2me

other views: front, left, right, up, down

other avatars i've made before: fallout3 (from tad2009), mii, wow chars: minimi (gnome) and nikita (blood elf)

i promise to try harder tomorrow...

original post here.

2 comments:

super dave said...

You need to put side by side real/avatar shots.

cignoh said...

you are totally right. how's that?